Show more

RT @[email protected]

- 76.6% of top 1000 Docker images have severe known vulns
- 44% of docker image vulns can be fixed with newer base images
- 20% of docker image vulns can be fixed by rebuilding
@[email protected]

RT @[email protected]

@[email protected] You will spend 90% of your career telling people that fire is hot and the other 10% sweeping their ashes into a pan. Don't lose your empathy for the user, it isn't their job to be security wizards.

One of the most exciting things about moving to the UK is that I can pop over to the @[email protected] whenever I want.

Hopefully I'm not competing with them too much when acquiring hardware. ;p

RT @[email protected]

I logged on to ICQ today and all 200 of my friends were online and begging me to wake up from my coma...

RT @[email protected]

Looks like someone "accepted the risk" of Airport Jet bridges still running Windows XP 🤔🤷‍♂️

RT @[email protected]

People are still freaking out about nonexistent razor blades in trick-or-treat candy? What century is it!? You need better boogeymen.
Happy Halloween 😈

RT @[email protected]

SIM jacking is a real problem. It's not only able to bypass 2FA, but can often reset the account password at the same time. Calling cell provider to enable extended verification does nothing, because it can and will be bypassed by the support rep.
vice.com/en_uk/article/3kx4ej/

RT @[email protected]

For those asking how to protect against under door attacks, @[email protected] demonstrated the use of a Velcro strap last night designed for just this purpose. Bonus: it's quick release so if you need to exit quickly, it's as easy as pulling the tail of the strap.

RT @[email protected]

Toronto needs to move on this asap — security measures must be ramped up, now! Avoiding ‘devastating’ data breaches should provide sufficient motivation to move quickly, like right now! twitter.com/privacycdn/status/

RT @[email protected]

The cost of data breaches keeps rising: Don’t be stupid! Devote sufficient resources to much- needed security, proactively embedded,
by design! twitter.com/realdanstoller/sta

RT @[email protected]

Picard management tip: Initiate positive changes. If not you, who?

RT @[email protected]

This Rod Orgill, with his rescue dog, Sam, over 40 years ago. Rod was an engineer who co-designed one of the most influential microchips of all time, the MOS 6502, inscribing one of the “pins” in his dog's honor: S.O. for Sam Orgill: team6502.org/rod-orgill.html.

RT @[email protected]

37 years after publication, and 14 years after the author’s tragic death, a third buried treasure from Byron Preiss’s “The Secret” has finally been found. Only nine more to go! bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/10/

@purism Nicole and I (taking the photo) on a little Librem 5 Birch fabrication trip...

Show more
Rights.Ninja Social

Social.Rights.Ninja is a small Mastodon instance for those looking for a quiet home-base from which to explore the fediverse. Please email [email protected] for information on getting an invite.